Board of Directors and Staff
Board of Directors
The board of directors consists of a president, vice president, treasurer, secretary, plus five board members. The length of term is three, three year terms, and elections are held by proxy. All board members are Winterplace homeowners.
Winterplace has an on-site staff maintenance crew, and an administrative office consisting of a property manager, accountant, and owner services representative.
Staff Licenses and Certifications
- Class II Public System Operators
- Certified Water Restoration Technicians
- Certified Pool & Spa Operators
- Notary Publics
- Professional Community Association Manager
- Accredited Residential Manager
- Community Association Institute
- Vermont Rural Water Association
- Snow & Ice Management Association, Inc.
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning Restoration Certification
- National Swimming Pool Foundation
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- Vermont Association of Realtors
- Okemo Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Winter hours: 7am – 3pm, Monday thru Friday,
Saturday 7am – 5pm, Sunday 7am – 1pm;
- Summer hours: 7:30am – 3pm, Monday thru Friday
- After-hours services or emergencies are addressed through an answering service.
Please call (802) 228-4934 to leave a voice message or utilize paging service.
- Closed for the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independance Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day