Does Winterplace issue parking permits? What are the parking guidelines?
- Issued parking permits shall be prominently displayed on all vehicles while on Winterplace property. Owners shall display Winterplace parking permits on the vehicle’s rear-view mirror and rear bumper. In accordance with the Winterplace rules and regulations, and as identified in the articles of declaration, each unit is allotted two parking spaces.
- Parking passes for guests are issued from the office. Advance notification is recommended. Information needed for guest parking is the unit number, their names, state of car registration, dates and duration of stay. Guest parking permit must be displayed on driver’s side front dash area.
- Enforcement of these rules shall be based on the strict towing of vehicles parked in violation hereof. Such vehicles may be towed off Winterplace property at the vehicle owner’s expense. TOWING IS STRICTLY ENFORCED AT WINTERPLACE.
What are the Recreation Building rules?
- Winterplace Pool is for homeowners and tenants and registered renters only. All persons using this facility must present proper identification. Failure to obey these safety rules will result in loss of recreation building privileges.
- Adults must accompany children to the recreation building and monitor their activities while there. They have full responsibility for children under their supervision. There is no lifeguard on duty. Each and every person using the pool/Hot Tub does so at his or her own risk.
- Pets are not permitted in the recreation building.
- No smoking, food, gum or beverage are permitted in the recreation building. The pool hours commensurate with the season.
- Ski Season: Pool 9am-10pm, Hot Tubs Noon-10pm.
- Off Season: Pool 9am-9:30pm, Hot Tubs Closed.
What is the recreation building entry code?
- Please contact the Winterplace staff at (802) 228-4934 or your rental agent.
What are the Swimming Pool rules?
SWIMMING POOL RULES & GUIDELINES
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY!
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK! The management and/or homeowners are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- NO children under the age of ten allowed in the spas.
- NO children with diapers allowed in the pool or spas.
- NO floatation devices allowed.
- NO food, gum or beverages in the spa or pool area.
- NO alcohol allowed in the pool or spa area.
- NO smoking.
- NO running or diving in the pool.
- NO towels are provided.
- NO pets allowed.
- Management reserves the right to deny use of the pool to anyone at any time.
- The management and/ or owners are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS ARE IN USE AT ALL TIMES.
Does Winterplace perform periodic unit checks?
- Periodically, management conducts unit checks during the winter months. This could happen during a rental period.
See also: Local Emergency Contact Information
If you have any questions, please contact Winterplace staff at (802) 228-4934.