- Only proper tennis shoes are permitted. Proper attire is required.
- There is a one-hour limit for use of the courts. No smoking, food, beverage, or gum is permitted on the courts.
- Courts may not be used when wet or whenever not playable. Pets are not permitted on the courts. Courts are to be used for the sole purpose of Tennis.
- Skateboarding and in-line skating are strictly prohibited.
SKI EQUIPMENT LOCKERS
- Skis, poles, and snowboards are to be stored in unit or the designated locker that is assigned to unit or in ski racks.
- No ski equipment is to be left in the entranceways, leaning against buildings or on the grounds.
- Barbecuing is restricted to designated areas only.
- Homeowners, their guests and renters may use the grills provided by the Association. Outdoor grills are located alongside the recreational building and on the green by the management office.
- Barbecues, hibachis or the like are forbidden on balconies, patios or decks. It is a violation of the Ludlow Fire Department and Vermont Fire and Safety codes.
- Firewood may not be removed from Winterplace property. Anyone doing so without written approval from the Board of Directors shall be deemed in violation and the owner will be billed.
RUBBISH & RECYCLING
- All rubbish must be placed in properly tied bags for dumpsters or recycling bin. Items that can be recycled: all paper, including newspapers and magazines; corrugated cardboard; glass containers; aluminum and steel cans; and plastics. It is not necessary to sort items placed in the recycling canister.
RECREATION BUILDING RULES
- Winterplace Pool is for homeowners and tenants and registered renters only. All persons using this facility must present proper identification. Failure to obey these safety rules will result in loss of recreation building privileges.
- Adults must accompany children to the recreation building and monitor their activities while there. They have full responsibility for children under their supervision. Each and every person using the pool/hot tub does so at his or her own risk.
SWIMMING POOL RULES & GUIDELINES
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY!
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK! The management and/ or homeowners are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- NO children under the age of ten allowed in the spas.
- NO children with diapers allowed in the pool or spas.
- NO floatation devices allowed.
- NO food, gum or beverages in the spa or pool area.
- NO alcohol allowed in the pool or spa area.
- NO smoking.
- NO running or diving in the pool.
- NO towels are provided.
- NO pets allowed.
- Management reserves the right to deny use of the pool to anyone at any time.
- The management and/ or owners are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS ARE IN USE AT ALL TIMES.
If you have any questions, please contact Winterplace staff at (802) 228-4934 or use our online contact form.