- Issued parking permits shall be prominently displayed on all vehicles while on Winterplace property. Owners shall display Winterplace parking permits on the vehicles rear-view mirror and rear bumper. In accordance with the Winterplace rules and regulations, and as identified in the articles of declaration, each unit is allotted two parking spaces.
- Parking passes for guests are issued from the office. Advance notification is recommended. Information needed for guest parking is the unit number, their names, state of car registration, dates, duration of stay, and a contact phone number. Guest parking permit must be displayed on driver’s side front dash area.
- Renter’s parking: (See Rental Policies & Procedures).
- Enforcement of these rules shall be based on the strict towing of vehicles parked in violation hereof. Such vehicles may be towed off Winterplace property at the vehicle owner’s expense. TOWING IS STRICTLY ENFORCED AT WINTERPLACE.
- Only owners are permitted to have pets. Dogs must be registered through the office.
- Owners are responsible for any litter left by their animals and such litter shall be retrieved and disposed of in a sanitary manner. Pet mitts are located on each woodshed/ski locker as well as other strategically located places for your convenience.
- Pets are not allowed on the tennis courts or in the recreation building.
- Guests are allowed the use of the Association facilities provided:
- They are in the company of an owner during the time in which the Winterplace facilities are to be used OR the owner informs the office of the presence of their guests.
- Relatives of owners will have the same rights as the owners. Relatives are defined as the owner’s spouse, children, spouses of children and grandchildren. No owner, guest or tenant is authorized to extend a blanket invitation to anyone to use Association facilities.
- No owner, guest or renter shall make or permit any noise that will disturb or annoy the occupants of any of the units in the project or do or permit anything to be done which will interfere with the rights, comfort or convenience of other owners /occupants.
- Any homeowner wanting to purchase additional keys for their unit may order them through the Winterplace Office or directly from the locksmith, Countryside Lock.
- Countryside Lock – (802) 259-2213
- Keys purchased through the Winterplace office are $5.00 each.
- Re-keying of your unit must be done through the locksmith, Countryside Lock.
- Winterplace does not have records of rentals or previous homeowner’s keys made elsewhere.
UNLOCKING UNITS POLICY After-hour calls for unlocks because of forgotten or lost keys, whether homeowner or renter, will be charged $50.00 for this service.
- New keys purchased through the office that fail to work will not be charged.
- Please make sure your incoming guests are supplied with the proper keys, too.
- If you have a rental agent, it is advisable to make sure they have functioning keys for your renters.
- Please remember your keys.
TREE CUTTING Live trees and scrubs may not be removed from Winterplace property without expressed consent of the Management. No trees may be cut down or altered by individual members without written approval from the Management.
RUBBISH & RECYCLING All rubbish must be placed in properly tied bags for dumpsters or recycling bin. Items that can be recycled: all paper, including newspapers and magazines; corrugated cardboard; glass containers; aluminum and steel cans; and plastics. It is not necessary to sort items placed in the recycling canister.
ASHES Ashes are NOT to be emptied in the dumpster or placed on decks.
Fireplace ashes must be disposed in labeled ash cans located besides the dumpsters.
EXTERIOR APPEARANCE All owners shall comply with the deed covenants that apply to the exterior appearance of the units. No articles shall be hung from windows, doors, terraces, balconies, patios or placed upon the balcony/terrace rails or windowsills.
WINTERPLACE UNIT CHECKS Periodically, management conducts unit checks during the winter months. This could happen during a rental period. Please make sure your renters are aware of this.